We are seeking an English-speaking candidate who has a minimal accent to join our team as a “Sales Support Executive”. Candidate who also speaks Spanish will receive additional consideration. This position will work during US business hours.
- Support field sales team with market development activities and coordinating sales and marketing tool development activities
- Coordinate with colleagues in China, India, US to remind and push to meet deadline.
- Well trained for lighting industries, understand the rule of the players and collect potential customer database, should meet certain required number everyday.
- Update and maintain clear and detailed database on Zoho.
- Ability to write well organised and structured emails in business manner.
- Monitoring client accounts and mine them for more business
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary
- Process the orders received from clients and make sure client receives the products under set deadlines
- Coordinate via the internet and by phone with various parties in the USA and China to accomplish these tasks
- Answer incoming customer communications and take appropriate action for each channel (i.e. phone call, email, chat, or text message).
- Responsible for all customer inquiries and product questions.
- Follow up on customer inquiries by taking specific action, in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot product problems in a timely manner, while ensuring excellent customer service.
- Provide technical support including, but not limited to: diagnosing, researching, identifying, testing and implementation of solutions to resolve product issues (training to be provided by our team on all technical issues).
- Experience in designing lighting layout will be bonus
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Exercise customer retention efforts when appropriate.
- Maintain proper and clear notes of all customer communication using our customer service software.
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company.
- Attend training sessions to stay updated on product, company and general lighting industry information.
- Utilize company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer’s issue or if that issue requires internal or technical team support from the company.